Check my Kotak Account Balance: Kotak Mahindra Bank is a leading private-sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, India. The bank has a strong presence in the Indian banking space and has been expanding its reach to other parts of the world, primarily in Africa.
Kotak Mahindra Bank was founded by the late Mr. K.M. Kotak, the founder of Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC), one of India’s largest and oldest banks.
Kotak Mahindra Bank is an active player in banking services across various geographies and sectors, including retail banking, corporate banking, wealth management, credit cards, and personal loans. It has offices across India and at various international locations like London and Dubai UAE; Singapore; Hong Kong; Shanghai, China; Abu Dhabi UAE; Nigeria.
How to check your Balance in Kotak bank?
Check my Kotak Account Balance: Here is the Kotak bank balance inquiry number:
Call: 1800 274 0110
Customers may make a missed call to the toll-free Kotak balance inquiry number 1800 2740110 to verify their account balance. This service is only available if the customer has a valid mobile number associated with the bank. A text message is sent out to the mobile phone number registered, along with the balance available, and combined for all accounts associated with the bank in a matter of minutes.
For more information visit: https://www.kotak.com/
What are the other ways to check Kotak Bank Balance?
Check my Kotak Account Balance: Here are some of the ways through which customers can check their available account balance:
Check my Kotak Account Balance by internet banking: Kotak Mahindra Bank account holders can access internet banking services that allow them to make digital transactions. Customers will need to log into the Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking portal using the credentials provided by their bank. Customers can access internet banking to check their account balances quickly, make service requests, transfer funds, apply for credit cards, and request other banking-related services.
- E-statement: Customers can also use the internet banking facility to make an electronic statement at Kotak Mahindra Bank. Customers must log in using their credentials—select Account summary from the menu. The generated e-statement will provide details about the transactions and an account balance overview.
Check my Kotak Account Balance: Customers can transact banking products via their mobile phones with the help of mobile banking. The bank offers a variety of apps that allow customers to transfer money, apply for loans and apply for credit. Check your Kotak balance and others. Below are some of the available apps:
- Kotak 811 and Mobile Banking: The Kotak Bank App offers many benefits to account holders with a savings bank account. This App must be downloaded and installed on both Android and iOS devices. The App is easy to use and allows customers to bank on the move.
- BHIM Kotak pay: This App allows customers to transfer and receive money through secure transactions quickly. Account holders must download the App and link the account with their UPI ID once they have completed the installation. Customers can use the App to access features like Kotak Balance Enquiry and Fund Transfer, Shopping, Cab rides, and many others.
- Kotak AllPay: Customers can view their balances in the passbook section after downloading and installing the App.
- Kotak Bharat Bank: The bank’s App offers a variety of features. After the App has been downloaded and installed, customers need to send an SMS to 997105676767 to their registered mobile number. Thirty-six transactions, including Kotak Bank balance inquiry and Mobile/DTH recharge, can be performed. Fund transfer is also possible.
Check my Kotak Account Balance: Account holders must send SMS messages from their registered mobile numbers at 997105676767 or 5676788. Account holders must type the following text message to inquire about Kotak Bank’s balance. Please send it to the number provided. Standard SMS charges will apply to the Kotak Balance check.
Customers can dial *99# from their bank-registered mobile number to inquire about Kotak Balance Inquiry. Under USSD-based services, customers can transfer as much as INR 3,000 per hour.
Customers of Kotak Mahindra Bank can now avail of WhatsApp banking. Customers can use WhatsApp to access services. Follow the steps below.
- Call (9718566655) to receive a missed call for registration using your registered mobile number.
- Add 022-6600-6022 to your mobile contacts.
- Refresh your contact list by opening WhatsApp. Type “help” into a message and search for the contact.
- Enter “1” to check your Kotak Balance. Follow the steps.
Customers can use Google Assistant to ask questions through Google Assistant. Customers can tap the home button for Android devices for 2-3 seconds or download the Google Assistant app on iOS. You can say, “Ok, Google,” or “Hey, Google.” Next, you can say “Talk to Kotak Bank” and “Talk to Kotak Bank” to open the bot. The Google Assistant app will display the current account balance.
A passbook is a document that contains a summary of all transactions and account balances. When opening an account at the bank, a passbook is available immediately.
Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM:
Account holders can check their account balance at the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM. Customers must have a valid debit or credit card and a 4-digit pin. The ATM displays the current balance immediately.
Frequently Asked Question
Does Kotak have ten digit account number?
Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Number Details. Kotak Mahindra Bank has an account number that is 14 digits in general. However, the bank also offers personalized account numbers of 10 digits for various accounts.
How can I check my Kotak account balance by SMS?
Now you can make use of Kotak Bank’s SMS service. Kotak Bank SMS service. To find out about your account’s balance, text BAL to 9971056767/5676788 from the mobile number that you have registered.
How can I start an SMS alert in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
Use SMS to: Access the above mentioned services 24×7 with your mobile number registered with the bank. All messages must send to the numbers 9971056767 and 5676788.
Why my Kotak account is not showing a balance?
There could be the possibility of a reserve on balances by the bank for a specific transaction that was requested. Charges from banks could be imposed for various reasons, such as the ones related to a cheque or the non-maintenance of AMT charges, etc.
How can I check my mini statement in Kotak Mahindra bank?
On Net Banking:
- Register to net banking.
- Select Account > Savings Account > Recent Transaction.
- You can see your most recent five transactions by clicking this hyperlink.
How can I check my bank details in the Kotak app?
When you have logged into the App After logging in, click on Kotak 811 in the menu. You can look up the account number, CRN, and IFSC number on the following screen. Also, you can see the balance on your account and the mini report of your Kotak 811 accounts.
Can I check my bank balance without a registered mobile number?
If your telephone number isn’t registered, you can visit the ATM and verify the balance of your account. The steps to follow are given below. The first step is to insert your card at the ATM. The ATM will require a uni-digit pin code that you must provide for the required information.