Eero Customer Service: If you’re looking for a eero customer service phone number that is always on the go, you should try Eero. The company has built a user base thanks to its real-time wait on hold and tools for skipping through those phone lines to get to an Eero. With Eero, you can be sure that your experience with customer service will be top-notch.
Eero Support Phone Number 1 (877) 659-2347
Eero Customer Service Number
Hre are the eero phone number:
- Australia: +61 1800 413 644
- Canada: 877 659 2347
- France: +33 800 907950
- Germany: +49 800 000 8905
- Italy: +39 800 780497
- Mexico: +52 0 1800 062 8966
- New Zealand: +1 64 800442340
- Spain: +34 900 834235
- US: 877 659 2347
- UK: +44 800 048 9127
Eero Customer Service Hours
- North America: Monday to Sunday, 6:00 am – 8:00 pm PT
- Mexico: Monday to Sunday, 6:00 am – 8:00 pm PT
- European Union: Monday to Sunday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm CET
- Australia & New Zealand: Monday to Sunday, 9:00 am – 7:00 pm AEST
Eero Customer Service Contact Info:
What is eero Plus?
In September of 2022, eero simplified their retail customers’ subscriptions and limited them to the offer of eero Plus, which was previously called eero Secure+. Beginning on September 28, 2022, the new customers who sign up for our retail subscription will only be able to purchase the eero Plus.
Eero Plus includes all the features customers enjoy from the eero Secure+, like advanced parental controls, network insight, DDNS, Malwarebytes, 1Password and Encrypt.me. They also add premium wifi features beyond security to Eero Plus, like the newly unveiled eero Internet Backup. It will be accessible in the coming months. It will enable you to connect to an alternative internet connection (like mobile hotspots) to act as a backup source in case your internet connection is down.
Eero Plus is available for new customers with a retail subscription in all the countries where eero currently offers retail subscriptions. For first-time US and UK users, eero Plus will be priced at $9.99 or PS9.99 monthly or $99.99 per year. PS99.99 per year as on September 28 2022. In other countries outside the US or UK where eero offers eero Plus, eero Plus is currently priced at the same rate as eero Secure+ used to be.
Customers who already signed up to Eero Secure+ before October 28, 2022, will continue to pay the same subscription fee as well as we’ll be sharing more details about the rebranding process shortly. Eero Secure+ customers will see the new branding appear in their transactional notifications from eero, in the app, and on other forms of communication soon.
How can I apply?
You can access the beta program application here. Once you complete this survey, you’ll be added to our list of potential testers.
Please note that many factors contribute to beta tester selection, and unfortunately, we can’t guarantee selection to everyone. They will review your application and be in touch if you’re a good fit for the program.
What do I get with eero Plus?
- Advanced security: Help protect your devices from threats
- DDNS: Remote network access
- Content filtering: Content filtering
- Block / Allow: Block or allow specific websites by network or device
- Internet Backup: Switch to your mobile hotspot for backup internet
- Weekly activity report: Weekly recap of network activity
- Block Ads: Speed up the web by clocking a variety of ads
- Activity insights: See how devices use your network
- VIP support: Get access to priority support
- Malwarebytes: Antivirus to help protect your devices
- 1Password: Top-rated password manager
- Encrypt.me: The VPN built for everyone
Frequently Asked Question
What do I do if eero isn’t working?
Power cycle your eero and modem:
Unplug it, and then plug it back into the power. Please wait until it starts up again. It should take approximately two minutes. Next, try power cycling your modem. If there’s an off/on switch, turn off the switch and wait 30 seconds before turning the modem back on.
Is eero an Amazon brand?
Amazon has officially concluded the acquisition of Eero, an independent maker of extremely user-friendly internet routers. Amazon bought the company for an unspecified amount in a deal it announced just a few days ago.
What is the reason my internet is getting so slow by 2022?
Are you experiencing your internet slowing down? It could be because of an old router or a poor router location. The issue with your connection could require an easy fix, for example, switching to a mesh network or restarting your router or modem.
Why does my eero keep dropping wifi?
Power Cycle Your Eero
If your Eero is not connecting in random intervals, try turning off the Eero and then turning it on again. This can fix the issue that the router is experiencing if a change in settings causes it because an easy reset or reboot can restore the settings.
How do I cancel my eero subscription?
You can cancel your subscription by logging in and then going to the “Change/Cancel Subscription” page of your “Account Settings” page.
How can I tell whether my eero is terrible?
- Start the Eero app.
- Click Online at the highest point of your screen.
- The strength of the signal for each eero will be shown in the upper right corner on the label of every Eero.
- Note If your eero is connected to the internet, it’ll show an -> icon.