HSBC Credit Card Status: The HSBC application status is the most common query on their website. The bank has an effortless and straightforward way of answering this question – they tell you whether you have been approved for the credit card.
The application process for an HSBC credit card is quite simple. The bank’s website has an easy-to-use interface that allows users to apply for the card.
It is the time of the year when you can apply for your credit card. But, before you do that, it is essential to know about your credit history and to check if there are any errors on your credit report.
Check HSBC Credit Card Status Offline
You can check your HSBC Credit Card Status Offline. You can make a call on the given numbers to match your HSBC Status.
- 1860 108 7788
- 1860 500 2277
- 040 – 67173402
- 080 – 49089632
For more information visit: https://www.us.hsbc.com/
HSBC Credit Card Status
HSBC Credit Card Application Status
HSBC offers a unique online platform for customers to verify their HSBC Credit card status. The following rates are determined when you check your HSBC account status for credit cards:
- In process: The HSBC bank received credit cards and is studying the application. When the review is complete, the bank will inform the status.
- Approved: If the application is evaluated through HSBC bank and is accepted, the status will read “approved.’ Once this is done, the HSBC bank will take the appropriate steps to allow the credit card to the user in their office or at home.
- Dispatched: It will be visible if the credit card is sent to the address of the letter sent by the customer.
- On hold: For any reason, the bank can’t process the request, or if there’s an obstruction in the procedure, the status in this instance will be ‘on hold.’ It will be changed from hold to either approved or rejected.
- Rejected: If a person’s application is not accepted for reasons other than the applicant’s, the status shown will read dismissed.’ In this instance, the applicant must talk to the HSBC bank to find the reason for leaving the application. This is typically the case where the applicant fails to meet one or more of the eligibility criteria to use credit cards.
When the error is ‘no application found,’ you could need to verify your details and see if they are in line with the information you provided when filling out a credit application.
Can I get a personal loan from HSBC?
HSBC offers fixed-rate, unsecured personal loans with the following features:
- You can borrow anything from £1,000 to £25,000
- Loans can last between 12 and 60 months.
- HSBC’s representative APR is 3.3%, though the maximum APR you could be offered is 21.9%
- It supports top-up loans if you need extra cash, which you can either consolidate with your existing loan or keep separate.
- If you want to overpay, HSBC will help set up a timeframe for paying off your loan early so you can save on interest.
- However, if you make all your payments on time and don’t overpay, you’ll receive 10% of the total interest charged cash back.
- Optional repayment holiday for the first three months of your loan or every January throughout your loan’s term – remember that you’ll still be building up interest during this time.
Frequently Asked Question
How long does HSBC take to approve the application?
If you’re an HSBC customer, you’ll be able to receive a decision on your credit application immediately when you apply. Customers who aren’t customers may need to wait for a while, but you should be able to get the decision in three to five business days.
How long does it take to hear back from HSBC?
It’s a process that lasts for 30 days. There are three rounds of assessments and interviews which you must pass with an 80% or higher to be considered. I attended an uninvolved job fair in 2005. I received an offer of employment within just a week. It took me about four months from the time I submitted my application.
How do I know if my HSBC credit card is approved?
Visit the website for official information about HSBC Bank, and then navigate to the credit card section. You must input the mobile number you registered for the credit application. The mobile number can be verified with an OTP. After verification, you will be able to see the status of your credit card application.
Is it hard to get a job at HSBC?
64percent of job applicants rated their experience during their interview with HSBC as positive. During their job interview with HSBC, they gave an average rating of three out of five (where five is considered the maximum difficulty level).
How many rounds of interviews are there in HSBC?
The interview was comprised of four parts of my interview. The first was a Coding Test and was followed by an Assignment Round. The third Round was a Video Call, followed by the final HR round.
What does a completed submission status mean?
The submission is complete: It was processed and will no longer be considered. Specific organizations prefer using this status in significant public contests where they announce winners on their website, and they prefer not to “Decline” remaining submissions.
Is it hard to get an HSBC credit card?
The HSBC credit process can be easy, mainly when you follow the procedure correctly and fulfill all the necessary information.
Can I withdraw money from my HSBC credit card?
HSBC Bank charges a cash advance fee on each cash withdrawal you make with the credit card. Presently, HSBC Bank charges a cash advance fee of 2.5 percent of the total amount you withdraw, which is the minimum amount of Rs. 300. The fee for cash advances may be modified at any time by HSBC Bank at their discretion.